Celebrity breakups are nothing new in Hollywood. Fans are so used to the term breakup that these days they don’t even feel like asking the reason of breakup.
But thinking a little deeper, our hearts do go out for all who couldn’t sustain their relationships. Now, have we ever pointed out.
The possible reasons behind the celebrity breakups? Probably no! The reason could be any or all of the following…
1. The busy schedule, no time for love – One main reason for a celebrity couple to call for splitsville is their busy work schedule which could be unacceptable by either of the spouses. The lack of time for each other could lead to misunderstanding and eventually fallout and finally a breakup!
2. Lack of adjustment – This is quite similar to the earlier point with the minor difference line that adjustment could be related to anything and not just the time factor. Any type of required fine-tuning might be lacking in either or both the partners, like sharing one’s spouse with a costar onscreen or not staying at home as per schedules’ demands.
3. Love is gone with time – The glamour world is so deceptive that it could very well shift focus from one’s better half to anyone in the showbiz. Even if its infatuation in the latter case, love probably fades out among the partners which leads to a split!
4. Taken for granted – Another reason for breakup is that the more famous partner perhaps takes the other one for granted and eventually neglects him/her in the course of time. This results in the lack of attention and understanding ending up in splitsville.
5. Infidelity – Last but not the least, cheating on partners is way common a factor among the celebrities! (No offense meant, of course!). This point is one of the most common in Hollywood where a better or more suitable (not always, however!) substitute replaces the former to end the happy relationship of a couple. There are various other reasons apart from the mentioned, but almost all of them end up at either of these reasons! If someone can overcome the factors, their relationship is bound to be the fairy tale love story, isn’t it?